The LOYAL Paste Extruder is used in decorating to make professional effects with fondant, modelling pastes, sugar paste, marzipan and more
The set contains a screw, gasket and 20 discs
Discs come in round, screen, flat, square, triangle and half rounds
Suggested Discs Creations:
ROUND: Borders, letters, rope, stem and vines.
SCREEN: Floral stamens, grass, hair and straws.
FLAT: Bows, lattice, quilling, ribbons and weaving baskets.
SQUARE/TRIANGLE/HALFROUNDS: Borders, bricks, logs and triangles.
1. Unwind the large handle to create space for the product you wish to extrude.
2. Unscrew the small end cap and insert the desired medium into the extruder.
3. Insert your chosen disc into the end cap of the extruder.
4. Screw the end cap back onto the end of the extruder.
5. Start turning the large handle to start extruding.
1. Unscrew the cap and disc
2. Clean excess fondant / paste from the end cap and disc
3. Unscrew the top of the extruder
4. Pull the rod out gently
5. Clean excess fondant / paste from the barrel and plunger.