Acrylic Raise It Up / Deboss Cookie Stamp
This cookie stamp features Australian Animal themed designs and comes in a barcoded hangsell bag complete with care and usage instructions.
The designs makes them perfect for making sweet treats for Australia Day or just celebrating our unique Australian Animals. The Acrylic stamps measures 10cm x 9cm feature the following designs:
- Kangaroo approximately 5.1cm wide and 4.9cm high
- Emu approximately 5.5cm wide and 4.8cm high
- Echidna approximately 5cm wide and 3.3cm high
- Platypus approximately 5cm wide and 5cm high
We designed our deboss stamp to work well with the following cookie cutters:
- Plaques (Oval, Square & Rectangle)
- Round 7cm or larger
- Hexagon medium or larger
- Square 7.5cm or larger
- Australia (CC1201)
and many more. (Cutters sold separately)
Made from high-quality 3mm clear Acrylic/Perspex.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
Gently hand wash with warm water and a soft brush.
Allow air to dry or dry with a soft cloth.
Store stamps in an airtight bag or container, out of direct light.
Not suitable for dishwashers. Avoid exposure to heat to prevent warping.
Make sure your fondant raise it up / deboss stamp is clean and dry.
Roll out fondant to approximately 3mm thick (thicker if you prefer).
Dust fondant lightly with corn flour or icing sugar, press stamp down and lightly roll with a rolling pin. Lift stamp to reveal the raised design.
You can also use the two-tone (or more) fondant method of pressing fondant into the design on the stamp, then gently scrape off the excess. Place the stamp on the rolled fondant, lightly rolling with a rolling pin. Lift the stamp to reveal the raised two-tone (multi-tone) design.
Stamps may be used with fondant, sugar paste, gum paste, modelling paste, play dough, clay and more.
- You may or may not need to lightly dust with corn flour or icing sugar depending upon the brand of fondant you use.
- We do not have affiliations with any fondant manufacturers, but if you would like a recommendation on which fondants are easier to use, we can give you a personal recommendation. This recommendation is based on our personal experience. Our recommendations differ depending on stamp types, use, and experience.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designs by Sweet Themes or Commercial Licenses have been purchased by the original designer.
Designed, manufactured, and packaged in Australia.